We are pleased to announce that the forthcoming JFES Distinguished Lecture will be held on May 23th with the detail as follows. We encourage you all to peruse the below program and register your attendance from the link by May 16th. This event will be held online and probably JFES will prepare the meeting room for participant to get together. The detail will be announced separately after the registration completed.
Please refer to the attached newsletter for the abstract.
- 5/23 15:30-16:30 (JST) Introductory Lecture (Japanese):
- “Importance and Acquisition Methods of Mineral Information in CCS/CCUS Projects: Overview of Current Status and Challenges”
- Mr. Takeki Otani, JAPEX (JFES Director)
- 5/23 16:30-17:30 (JST) JFES 2023 Distinguished Lecture (English):
- “CCUS IN MATURE FIELDS: HOW CORE-TO-LOG DATA-DRIVEN ANALYTICS ENHANCES MECHANISTIC MODELS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESERVOIR AND CAPROCK MINERALOGICAL CHARACTERIZATION”
- Dr. Marco Pirrone, Eni S.p. A.
[JFES] Distinguished Lecture (2023/05/23)
- Chapter meeting