The 108th Chapter Meeting was successfully held on Thursday, 11th July, 2019. Aroud 40 atendees enjoyed discussion about rock strength estimation based on drilling parameter and probablistic log analysis. The detail is as below.
- Date & Time
- Thursday, July 11, 2019, 15:30 – 17:30
- Conference room A/B, JAMSTEC
Fukokuseimei Bld. 23F, 2-2-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, 100-0011, Japan
- Presentation 1
- “Evaluation of in-situ formation strength based on drilling performance parameters” by Mr. Yohei Hamada (JAMSTEC)
- Presentation 2
- “Multi Mineral Modeling Inversion and Overcoming Uncertainty of Well Log Data” by Mr. Diego Vasquez (Emerson)
- Ice Breaker(18:00~)
- Around 20 attendees joined.