JFES are going to provide JFES 2020 Distinguished Lecture on morning 6/16 and 6/17 as webinar style, as below.
First day’s talk is an introductional talk provided by JFES Vice President, Mr. Y. Maehara, about conventional image analysis, and second day’s talk is about sand counting by using ANN and image log, presented as SPWLA Symposium Paper 2019_M, by Dr. Bo Gong.
Please register for these talk at link below title of each talk.
- 6/16 9-10AM Introduction to JFES 2020 Distinguished Lecture:
- “CONVENTIONAL SAND COUNTING WORKFLOW USING BOREHOLE IMAGES FOR THIN BEDS RESERVOIR CHARACTERIZATION by Mr. Yuki Maehara, SLB (JFES Vice President)
- Please register for 6/16’s talk at this link
- 6/17 9-10AM JFES 2020 Distinguished Lecture:
- “ESTIMATING NET SAND FROM BOREHOLE IMAGES IN LAMINATED DEEPWATER RESERVOIRS WITH A NEURAL NETWORK” by Dr. Bo Gong, Chevron
- Please register for 6/17’s talk at this link
[JFES] Distinguished Lecture (2020/06/16,17)
- Chapter meeting